About Doctor Ghodrati
He was born in Kermanshah in western of Iran. He graduated in pure chemistry (bachelor; 1997).
He received his MsC. degree in organic chemistry (2000, Razi university).
His thesis work was about silica support of Car's Acid and its oxidation application in organic synthesis. He entered Mazandaran University as a PhD student in organic chemistry and received his Ph.D. in 2008.
He worked in a pharmaceutical drug company as a lab manager and R&D researcher for 1 year (1997).
He worked as Organizer and Head of Chemistry Department of Jahad Daneshgahi of Kermanshah Province (1998-2000).
He was hired in an oil research company of Islamic republic of Iran (2000).
In 2001 he began as an lecture of chemistry in Department of Chemistry, Kermanshah branch, Islamic Azad University as academic faculty and researcher. He was promoted to the an assistant professor of chemistry 2009.
He became Head of the Chemistry Department at IAUKSH. During his time at IAUKSH he became head of chemistry department, Assistance director of Faculty of Technology and science, Head of University of IAUKSH (2 times) and ... . During his time in IAUKSH has received numerous honors including the Head of more than 10 conference in chemistry and nano technology, founder of Harsin branch, Islamic Azad University, best university teacher in Kermanshah province (2 time), Founder of International Nano Letters Journal and ... . He is the coauthor of over 70 published or accepted papers and 5 book. He serves as a consultant to a number of companies and is an editor of International Nano Letter (INL).
- 2000 - Best thesis of MsC in Razi University
- 2002 - Best Chemistry PhD qualifying examination result
- Head of more than 10 conference in chemistry and nano technology
- Founder of International Nano Letters Journal
- Editor of International Nano Letters Journal
- Member of Chemistry Association of Iran
- Member of Polymer Association of Iran
- Member of Medicinal Plants Association of Iran
- Management of Chemical Residue (in Persian)
- Problem Solving in Organic Spectroscopy (in Persian)
- Nano Biochemistry (in Persian)
- Chemical Essential Oil analysis of Chamomile in Western of Iran (in Persian)
- The Systematic Identification of Organic Compounds (in Persian)
Advanced Organic Chemistry
Medicinal Chemistry 1,2,3
Systematic Identification of Organic Compounds
Organic Chemistry 1,2,3
Oil and Petroleum Chemistry
Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
Physical Organic Chemistry
2004 - 2005